Headquarters of the Archeological Society of Virginia
Open for tours and more!
Archeological Society of Virginia
P.O. Box 70395
Richmond, VA 23255-0395
12104 Weyanoke Rd, Charles City County, Virginia 23030
Open second Saturday of each month April thru November
10 am to 4 pm. Other times by appointment.
School groups and other groups are welcome. Call (804) 829-2272 for appointment.
• Home of the Archeological Society of Va. (ASV)
• Regional Historical & Archeological Collections
• 6,000+ years of Native American Heritage
• Outstanding 18th c. Georgian Architecture
• Occupied by the Union Army in 1864
• Home of the Director of Hospitals of the Continental Army in Virginia
KITTIEWAN MANOR HOUSE